No one is more welcome at Congregation Achduth Vesholom than you!
As Indiana’s oldest Jewish congregation, we’ve been building Jewish community since 1848. We have a long tradition of bringing together those who want to share the joy of Judaism in Fort Wayne and Northeast Indiana.
Our name means “unity and peace.” We are truly a family at the Temple. We support one another in times of difficulty, share life’s blessings at times of happiness, and work together to bring about tikkun olam, the betterment of the world around us.
A charter member of the Union for Reform Judaism, our warm and innovative congregation is open to the traditional riches of the Jewish past, while continuously looking for ways to build a creative and meaningful future.
We strive to be a welcoming place for people with diverse religious backgrounds, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, gender identities, and abilities. We actively welcome interfaith families into our community and encourage their participation in Temple life.
Picture yourself as part of our Temple family – we can’t wait to meet you! Please reach out to us at (260) 744-4245 or email@example.com.
- To be part of a warm, friendly, and holy community
- To enrich your spiritual life and Jewish journey
- To share holidays, simchas, and life-cycle events
- To connect with other Jews to strengthen and ensure Jewish survival and continuity
- To grow as a lifelong learner
- To strengthen religious and cultural bonds with our rich Jewish heritage
- To provide yourself and your children with a strong Jewish identity
- To find comfort and support with life’s challenges
- To help heal the world and support the State of Israel
- Enrolling children in our Religious School
- Accessing services, programs, and social activities
- Serving on the Board of Trustees
- Voting on congregational issues and leadership
- Receiving rabbinical services for life-cycle events, such as funerals, brit milah, and bar/bat mitzvah
- Purchasing a gravesite in the Temple section at Lindenwood Cemetery
- We’re eager to welcome you! Join us for Shabbat services. Attend a program or event. Share your story with us. Learn more about becoming part of our Temple family. We look forward to hearing from you!
We’re eager to welcome you! Join us for Shabbat services. Attend a program or event. Share your story with us. Learn more about becoming part of our Temple family. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact us at (260) 744-4245 on Tuesday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or at firstname.lastname@example.org.