Enter the costume contest for children and adults, play new and favorite games, bid on items during the silent auction, enjoy lunch, and join the fun when our annual Purim Carnival returns on Sunday, March 8 from noon to 2 p.m. at the Temple. (Don't miss any of the fun - remember to move your clocks ahead one hour the night before for Daylight Saving Time.)
The fun includes:
· Bagel darts, bounce house, basketball and more
· Bingo for the grown-ups ($1 per card - begins at 1 p.m.) with Mike Rush calling out the numbers to win fun prizes.
· Lunch featuring cheese pizza, Casa salad, fruit, kugel, lox and bagels, and, of course, hamentashen
· Silent auction to benefit the youth group
· Beer from Chapman's Brewery, Wine, and Bloody Mary Bar
· Costume contest for adults and children - prizes for best costume
Admission is $5 per person, with no charge for children six and under.
Thank you to the Carnival Committee: Leslie Cohen, Geoff Gordon, Shai Hadashi, Matthew Katinsky, Amy Shepsman Krouse, Samara Sheray, and Ellen Tom
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS
The popular silent auction will be back!
Auction items include:
- A beautiful item of Flaca Jewelry designed and donated by our own Amy Shepsman Krouse
- Gift cards for Proximo/Baker Street/Hoppy Gnome
- Gift card for Henry's Restaurant
- Fleet Feet - free shoe sizing and gift card for sneakers
- Christopher James - Men's Navy Blazer (includes alterations)
- Items from The Monogram Shoppe
- Chocolate-dipped pretzels made by Beth Zweig
- Artwork donated by Sharon Eisbart Corporate Art
- Pasta Making with Todd and Jaclyn Sider
- Gifts cards to Panera, Darden Restaurants, Home Depot