Enter the costume contest for children and adults, play new and favorite games, bid on a diamond necklace during the silent auction, sample an updated menu by the ROMEOs, and join the fun when our annual Purim Carnival returns with a new look on Sunday, March 24 from noon to 2 p.m. at the Temple.
The fun includes:
- Bagel darts, bounce house, face painting, basketball and more
- Bingo for the grown-ups ($1 per card - begins at 1 p.m.) with Mike Rush calling out the numbers to win fun prizes.
- Food from the ROMEOs (Retired Old Men Eating Out) featuring cheese pizza, Casa salad, fruit, kugel, lox and bagels, and, of course, hamentashen
- Silent auction to benefit the youth group. Items include a diamond necklace (valued at $1,200) and four $25 gift certificates for Paintball Plex, La Dolce Vita in Roanoke, Teeth Whitening Package, Fleet Feet, and more.
- Beer from Chapman's Brewery, Wine, and Bloody Mary Bar
- Costume contest for adults and children - prizes for best costume
Admission is $5 per person, with no charge for children six and under.
Thank you to the Carnival Committee:
Leslie Cohen, Geoff Gordon, Shai Hadashi, Matthew Katinsky, Amy Shepsman Krouse, Samara Sheray, and Ellen Tom.